Tuesday, June 19

Oh, work.

The top ten things I have learned at my job thus far...

10. Don't let them know you are nervous.

9. I am an expert at manuevering through electronic phone systems and in case of emergency, 0 is the magic number.

8. A friendly receptionist goes a long way.

7. Dancing in my chair to the music while I'm on hold might be one of my new favorite activities.

6. My fake phone voice is pretty good.

5. Highlighters really can be the highlight of your day!

4. Looking forward to lunchtime gets me through the morning (this might be sad).

3. People are more friendly in the afternoon.

2. I should not have more than one cup of coffee in the morning.

1. Even if your task is menial and sometimes frustrating, it feels so good to work for a cause.

2 comments:

Randi said...

oh, how you make me smile. :D

Love or Nothing said...

Drea love, it's a deal :)

judging from your top 10 list, work sounds good! i'm glad. i love & miss you so much.